We are no longer accepting donations for the September 2019 auction. Thank you!
1. Thank you so much for considering donating your artwork. Every donation can help make a difference!
2. No specific theme required but art about people fighting for civil justice, abortion, and women’s rights will be so very welcome!
3. Artwork for previous auctions has included paintings, ink drawings, collage and multi-media works, with sizes from tiny 2.5″ x 3.5″ ACEO art up to 11″ x 14″ canvases.
4. No fan art, please. Not because we’re snooty, but because we want to avoid copyright entanglements.
5. Artists will need to package their own item(s) and send the artwork to the organizers, to arrive no later than August 25, 2019. We are located in the U.S.
6. Bidding will start at $1 for every item, the same way it was done for the last two social justice art auctions. We cannot guarantee a minimum bid for your artwork.
7. We hope you will share the auction on your social media! But we understand you may have reasons you prefer not to, and it is not required.
NOTE: for several weeks we stipulated we would only be taking original art, not prints or digital art. Then we got a nice print offer, so we went with it!
Still interested? Awesome!
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
1. A clear, not tiny, image of your artwork. 72 dpi will be fine because this is an online auction!
2. Your name and a brief note about yourself
3. The name of the artwork and a short description including the size and materials. (This could be as simple as “A portrait of Gertrude Stein, 5″x7”, Acrylics.)
4. And please tell us where you saw the notice for the auction!